Job title: Manager, Corporate Monitoring
- Monitor public-listed companies (PLCs) listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad for breaches and any poor corporate governance (CG) practices as well as their financial performance.
- Review and analyze the annual reports, corporate governance reports, sustainability reports and circulars to shareholders (concerning corporate proposals) of PLCs. Then, prepare questions and issue letters to PLCs under monitoring on a timely manner before their Annual General Meeting (AGM)/Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM).
- Prepare pre-meeting voting decisions for AGMs/EGMs as per MSWG’s voting guidelines.
- Attend general meetings of PLCs, EGMs, court convene meetings or other meetings, to evaluate the conduct of meeting and prepare the relevant reports.
- Monitor corporate developments of PLCs, business, and macroeconomic environment.
- Keep abreast of the developments in rules, regulations, guidelines, relevant laws and statue governing the domestic capital market.
- Contribute to the publication of MSWG weekly newsletter.
- Ad hoc tasks such as involvement in forum, review regulatory authorities’ consultation papers and research papers by relevant parties.
Please send your resume to [email protected]