Minority Shareholders Watch Group (MSWG) offers great opportunities to employees to gain valuable experience in an organisation that is dedicated to protecting the interests of minority shareholders in Malaysia.
As an employee, you will work on a broad spectrum of assignments, ranging from compiling, processing and analysing information on the stock market and Public Listed Companies as well as assisting in the preparation of research reports.
Currently, MSWG has vacancies for the positions of Financial/Corporate Governance Analyst. The requirements for this position are as follows :
- Familiar with financial analysis, corporate governance and equity market (Bursa Malaysia)
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Qualifications in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Law will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written
- Good presentation/public speaking skills will be an added advantage
If you are interested in joining us, please email your application complete with your detailed resume, stating personal particulars, qualifications, experiences and current & expected salary, together with a passport-sized photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated : 6 July 2018